View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Mod Note- This thread is about digimaze's hubs and posts about other hubs should be posted elsewhere. Thanks.

Oops, sorry... I had read your post yesterday just after you originally posted it, and didn't realize it had been later edited until now. In my previous post, I was trying to explain why I had erroneously thought the hub had closed.

I've tried to keep my communications with you cordial, and I don't understand the point of the assumptions and analysis of everything I post and don't post. Ever consider getting a Community Manager to do the hub PR?

For me, the less I write the better, and I've tried that strategy but it doesn't seem to be working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimaze View Post
Conflict of interest:

"a situation in which a person is in a position to derive personal benefit from actions or decisions made in their official capacity."

-- I'd say that getting "promoted" from a VIP to OP status to encourage you to move to a splinter Hub and throw your support behind it, is by every definition of the term (other than YOURS) a "conflict of interest."
I find that being an admin/mod of a fan activity is hardly a desirable responsibility. It's extra work one assumes that demands a lot of personal time to help others. I've yet to benefit from it. So far it's been more like a curse but I do it for Alizée's fans.

Quote:
I outlined to you many times a potential pathway for promotion for you, but you claimed you weren't interested.
True.

Quote:
In fact, you ignored the basic parameters of your VIP status and refused to post clips in the Hub that were available to you, but weren't being shared in the Hub. Instead, you posted them HERE in IM and required a PM to obtain the clip.
False.

These download links were listed on my profile page Ray4AJ here as VISITOR MESSAGES and were viewable by anyone logged in to the forum. No PM was required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Firstseb came through again and captured the important parts of the show.
Merci Firstseb !
Unfortunately the download links aren't safe without taking precautions and being willing to risk infection. So for now Don't share the links on this forum!

The full 1080 files will be on the hub soon, and I hope to have the main Alizée part with the animals available here (sort of) soon.

In the meantime here is the main part in low res, thanks again to Firstseb
https://rutube.ru/play/embed/9921525...autoStart=true

Edit:

Okay, maybe there are some safe links in the visitor messages on my AAm profile page.
And here we see the links had already been posted on the hub
(from VIP chat):

[2016-11-23 19:04] <rayfer> I was able to save firstseb's caps without suffering any internet infections... in my share, hashing eventually
[2016-11-23 19:04] <rayfer> 2016-11-22-Alizee-Gala-de-lunion-Fr2-performance-1080.ts
[2016-11-23 19:05] <rayfer> 2016-11-22-Alizee-Gala-de-lunion-Fr2-intro-1080.ts
[2016-11-23 19:06] <rayfer> 2016-11-22-Alizee-Gala-de-lunion-Fr2-closing-1080.ts
[2016-11-23 19:07] <rayfer> oh, lets see.. the first is 500+mb, the second is 150, the third is 80

And these were never reposted in main chat "after several hubbers have grabbed them" even though I was told things I listed in VIP chat would be reposted after several hubbers had them.

Quote:
That is hardly supporting the Hub, and that passive-aggressive approach by you and several others that prompted me out of frustration to clean out the "dead weight." If you guys couldn't respond to my messages, or were using my Hub's messaging system to promote your own ventures, you were OUT:

Rule #6 The OPs are here to help you. Failure to respond to their inquiries
on a timely basis will result in being kicked.

Rule #7 You are strictly forbidden to advertize other hubs or websites either in
main or personal chat without the express permission of the hub administrator.

The timeline you have outlined several times here JUST ISN'T TRUE: you joined the splinter hub BEFORE the Girl Pop Hub closed, not AFTER. In fact in violation of the Hub rules posted above, you guys used my messaging system to promote a Hub competitive to mine in my own Hub!
#6 I don't consider 'send me an email to be notified of future projects' to be an inquiry.
#7 I'm not discussing other people here.... Just me. And I never advertised anything anywhere.

Let's dig deeper into my timeline (all times are local to me)... Don't know where I allegedly said I joined the splinter hub AFTER Girl Pop Hub closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
After the
(1)(14:13) post "In exactly twelve hours this hub will close" I resigned myself to the fact that an era was over, and was thinking maybe I could mail out flash drives full of videos to fans in the future.
(2) (16:15) Then I got an invitation to check out another hub so I did. Upon my arrival I found I had been registered as an OP. Still believing the hub was really closing, I was relieved that there would still be a way to get files to new fans.
(3)(~23:00) I went to sleep but
(4) (02:00)got up to see if the hub was really closing,
(5)(02:13) and right on schedule 'Happy Trails' rolled, I got disconnected and
(6)(02:16)couldn't reconnect, and figured that was it.
Quote:
No, the old Hub can't come back. As good as the DC+++ protocol is, by using the port designation (1209) used by my Hub for over a decade rather than creating your own, the admins of the splinter Hub have made sure that can never happen. You CAN'T have two Hubs using the same port.
Not relevant to me, and I don't know anything about ports.

Quote:
The main thing you seemed to have failed to mention is my repeated attempts to involve you in the changes to the Hub, as were the other principals in the "alternate" Alizee Hub. It was your (and their) failure to respond to repeated messages in public and personal chat that put you "out of the loop" and not some malicious attempt to exclude you guys. Since you seem to feel free to post my Hub messages here out of context, clearly you CAN retrieve one of the many messages inviting you to the new iteration of the Hub.
No need for me to mention this. You've mentioned it previously.

Anyway, I do sincerely wish you success in your current and any future projects. I won't be posting in this thread any more, except in a moderator capacity if needed.