View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 06:26 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Some exiciting news on this topic.
As of 12 noon on Thursday i became the very proud owner of www.ewafarna.co.uk
I wanted to try and get something out there in English for anybody who is interested and who dosen't speak either Cz or Polish.
It's a fairly daunting task as i have next to no idea of how to build or maintain a website. But i will learn (quickly i hope!).
There is nothing there at the moment but i hope to have at least something up and running within the next few days. Even if it's an 'under construction' notice. It won't be anything fancy until i figure out what i am doing (which may take a while).
What has been really encouraging is the support i have had from Ewa's management. They have given me their 100% blessing and the 'stupid question' emails have been flowing between us.
I would be really interested in what everybody thinks of the site? If you have a moment please nip across and tell me what you think? And yes, i know site will be pretty s*it for a while (so i won't be offended).

P.S. Before you ask www.alizee.co.uk has been gone for a long long time.
P.P.S. Criss_pl - If you want to be involved in this please contact me on the email address i gave you asap. I would be very happy to have you onboard.