View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 10:34 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Okdokey, so lets see what’s been happening, with regard to Instagram posts…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Finally, Happy to see this. I wish Alizee and the baby all the best.
Well, I think Shepherd, above, is quite succinctly, and very accurately, stating how everyone, here, at this forum feels, about this event.

I think I can say, without any “fear of conviction”, that everyone here, especially the “faithful”, (y’all know who you are), wish both Alizée and the baby, and Greg also, (for he did have a quite lot to do with this, don’t’ y’know ), nothing but the most “profoundest” of “best wishes”, now, and for always.

Alizée and Greg, we all adore you guys utterly, we always have done, and always will, and we all wish you nothing but continued “health”, “wealth”, “happiness”, “peace”, and “love”, for always, and success in all your future “deeds” and “projects”.

Just “live”, “love”, and be “happy”, guys…

As for when the “new arrival” is expected, we will have to wait on Alizée for a definitive answer to that particular question…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well our suspicions are confirmed! Let's wish her all the best and hope everything goes well for her. Now that the secrets out, maybe she can start posting pictures again.
As for posting pictures again, that WOULD be wonderful, but “historically” speaking, I get the feeling that Alizée is more than just a wee bit “leery” of any kind of publicity during pregnancy, due to the reactions/actions of the general public/”heretics”, the “illiteratti”, oops, sorry, “paparazzi”, (sorry, I always get that wrong) , and “gutter press”, the last time she was “with child”.

To be honest, from my point of view, she has no reason to “hide”, or be in any way “embarrassed”, for Alizée, is Alizée, who to me, is, has, and always will be, beautiful.

“Happy”, “sad”, “mad”, “bein’ bad”, “addin’ weight”, “being very pregnant”, WHATEVER, no matter the “time”, “place” or “situation”, as previously stated, she is, and always will be, beautiful.

And I know an awful lot of people who agree with me.

So Alizée, no need to hide, we all adore you, just, be “you”.

Lets see, what else…

Jo Jacotey, as always, has been posting some really good "shots" on his IG page, as always, but if you want to see them, go check them out soon, for as always he changes them out so very quickly…

This one in particular, gets my attention…

Now I’m pretty sure it is in Corsica, but, it could so easily be Edinburgh, in my home country, one of the old alleys coming off of the “Royal Mile”…

Corsica does sound pretty much like paradise at times, an island “bathed” in “history”, populated with some pretty wonderful people, and the scenery “isn’t half bad” either, by all accounts.

And yeah, like everywhere else, it does have its drawback and problems, but…

Who knows, maybe one day...

Anything else?

Oh, righty, Annily, has also posted on her IG page, so will drop that in its appropriate thread, so I don’t get “spanked”, or anything..,

Apart from that, nothing much else happening…

Y’all be cool, and be safe, yeah…