View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 03:40 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
... Except that's not at all appropriate to use in this situation, because anorexia is a serious disorder, as is bulimia. I hope you told your coworker to get help for her daughter immediately, and pushed her to do so for herself as well.
It is appropriate to use because kids try emulate their parents more than you think. It's not like the average person Alizée hangs with doesn't have a number of tattoos. Kids are like little sponges they soak up all the visual ques that are placed in front of them. As far as the employee goes when she gets home from her vacation in Florida next week she has an appointment at the pediatrician for her daughter. I hope the doctor sends her to a shrink while she's at it. The problem with the mother is she is never wrong and is the smartest person in the room, just ask her. You could tell this woman she has a problem, and she would tell you you have no idea what your talking about, there is nothing wrong with her. 5'5", 110lbs and 47 years of age.

The same thing applies to Alizée, you could tell she has a problem with this tattoo addiction and I can guarantee you she would tell you to mind your own business. She may be sheltering Annili from the real world by moving back to Corsica, but Alizée's personal actions as with the tattoos are an influence on her daughter as this child is growing up.