View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 12:36 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road
Default Criticism of Alizee

Most of the translations of the comments that I read were incomprehensible, but of those I could understand the majority appeared to defend Alizee. I'm confident the focus on Alizee's jealousy will quickly become tiresome and be forgotten.

I posted a few comments below.
-----------------------------------

People are more interested in the scandal than the dance.

It must be admitted that she has sought ... Last year she made him give up the competition by jealousy for pretty Nathalie ... but the money in the family are down since Alizee sells nothing for ages ... so he has to go back to the grind ... no offense to madame

What girl would not be jealous instead of Alizee ... We do not know what happened last year, only they know. She must remember that Gregory married her if she wanted him to abandon DALS he is married to her.

Stop hammering at it.

Harm that is your goal

Let there quiet

What do you want exactly. They love every 2nd

Public you do not you tired of attacking Alizee and Gregory. It becomes tiresome and painful. Alizee is not jealous of Camille, she even left a nice message yesterday for Gregory and Camille. No need to see evil where there's none. Let Alizee and quiet couple. We will be entitled to this kind of article every week. It is pathetic.

Must stop seeing evil everywhere and especially stop this tendency to try to hurt people to spend time.