View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 11:11 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Err, I just looked again, and I'm guessing you meant the letter to Hit Machine Girl. Here's that one:

letter:
Hello "Hit Machine Girl!"
I became a fan of Alizée the day I saw "Moi... Lolita" on TV. I have no news of her anymore. Since her marriage to Jérémy and the birth of her baby, she hasn't recorded an album. I would like to know if she's working on a disc. Huge kisses, my Lolita, whom I adore!
Lili, 14 years old.

Reply:
What good news for you, Lili! Alizée has turned her path towards the studios since the beginning of the year. Despite it being her "one and only" who's writing the music for her next album, she has requested some of the biggest names in French music to write the lyrics, like Alain Bashung, Romane Serda, and Jean Fauque. In spite of the fact that Alizée is no longer under the guidance of Mylène Farmer, her opus will be a little marvel!

I've got some sort of problem in the middle of the response, where I couldn't figure out exactly the meaning of the phrase, but I think that about sums it up. It's possible they're saying if Jérémy is writing the music, she'll have the ability to call upon the big names mentioned... I'll need an outside eye on that one :-)

Last edited by Cooney; 11-28-2006 at 07:27 PM.. Reason: aFrenchie's corrections added.