View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 02:15 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Somehow I missed this Post ?

Somehow I missed this Post; so I am late replying Scruffy ! I will see what I can do with Alcaline ! Let me think about it a little.

Edit:

Thank You BamaGirl ! You are very Kind to like my stories ! To tell you a Secret; I am writing a book, in which i might tie in Alizee somehow ! I have a lot of the opening and ending but I lack the particulars of the middle grand development and 'chase scene'. I have a writer's block about that so far. I really want to get it done. Books are like children who interrupt you all the time; until you complete them. I have about 3 or more books in my head; so they torment me to finish them!
I change the song for You;
"in my mind; I'm going to Alabama, Can't you just see the sunshine ! Can't you just see the moonshine ? Yes, I'm going to Alabama in my Mind, and whispering something soft and Kind ! , Yes I'm going to Alabama in my Mind !" Ha! I better close now before you decide that I'm off my Rocker ! Ha!
I get my replies or posts mixed up; so I end up replying to two people at the same time ! Sorry !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-05-2022 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts