View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 09:13 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
If we could find 25 members to pay $1 per month; we would have Scruffy's kind support covered ! Or even 13 member's at $2 per month ! Like Dante's Idea a Subscription fee for full member's ( can I call him Dante ? ; I apologize if i am taking License ! )
When we were collecting money for a gift for Alizee's newborn daughter Maggy three or so years ago, the logistics of a collection from members all over the world was difficult, to put it mildly. In the end, only a handful of members participated. I feel the same will apply in this situation. If there was confidence that the "Donate" button at the top menu still works, anybody can donate whatever they want and whenever they want.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic Lili View Post
New Alizee fans will appear for a long time, but we cannot fool ourselves that this will be a significant influx. Ali will be getting older, and there is no sign of resuming her musical career, so even if someone new appears, his "enthusiasm" may quickly fade.

However, this does not change the fact that Alizee America is a forum that every new fan of hers comes to. The only place that is not a Facebook group that is "still fighting".
There are numerous fan sites for entertainers that have retired or passed away. Even if Alizee never sings a song again, we can still dedicate this site to what she has done. You are correct that there won't be a rush of people joining, but if we get one or two new active members a month, that actually is pretty good.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 10-25-2023 at 09:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts