View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 04:20 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
honestly, I would avoid any story lines that involve her private life, like her family and such. We know how much she values her privacy.

In a recent interview about Enfant, she even said that she hopped to gain a new public that " focuses more on the music, and less on my personal life"

So while I do agree that a comic book would be a really cool idea, I think it should focus more on her music and such, and not on her private life, and the people who are a part of her private life. Just out of respect for Alizée.

You could make Lili a super hero, who tours the globe doing concerts, and when not performing, goes out and fights crime. Something fun like that.
Yeah, I agree. Come to think of it, how the hell would I know how she is in her personal life anyway? And drawing her daughter would be tough since I don't really know what she looks like.

I think it would be more fun to make some type of hero that is just based on her anyway. I'll come up with something epic .