View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 09:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've said several times before that she really needs a manager who knows what they're doing and as Euphoria said, she hasn't had that in the past 4 or 5 years.

This years Les Enfoires showed with "Rolling in the deep" that she can turn up the heat without being vulgar and I think that's what we should hope for. Her showing more of her sexy side, something she's probably more willing to do now that she apparently is no longer with Jeremy, but something that can be done tastefully?????

It would be great if she wrote some of her own lyrics. Wasn't the song Lou ou toi based on something that happened in her life. I thought it was a great song, but as Brian mentioned, I don't think she'd want to open up her personnal life and expose other people in her life.

Take for instance Carly Simon's "You're so vain". It was supposedly written about her relationship with Warren Beatty and though she never admitted it (except to one fan I believe), everyone suspected it was him and it kind of cast him in a bad light. So you would think a very good song could possibly be written about Alizee's relationship with Jeremy, but I feel she would never do that, even if they seperated (did they????) on bad terms. She would never want to profit at his expense.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mQZmCJUSC6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>