View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 08:56 AM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

The first time I saw Alizee was back in February, 2005. I was downloading various cracks from the Newsgroups where I stumbled upon an ABBA tribute video from the "Brit Awards 1999." I liked the video so much that I decided to download other various music videos from the same newsgroup. Within the new batch of videos that I downloaded was 2 videos from Alizee: JAM and Ella, Elle L'a. I watched both videos and it took a few times but then I was hooked on Alizee for a few years.

By the time August of 2007 came rolling around I had joined this fan website (under a different name) and met lots of other fans. In that same month I helped set up and organize the Alizee Fan Birthday Party (along with CFHollister and Cooney) at the French restaurant in Steilacoom, Wa. I remember that we had about 7 or 8 Alizee fans from around country attend. Great party... games, prizes, Corsican type food, Alizee music videos (among others) and of course, the 2003 En Concert DVD projected sharp and clear on a 12-foot screen. It was great! I still have the birthday banner and various souvenirs from that day. It's one of those, "You've got to be there moments." Thanks to Chef Bertrand (real French Chef from Paris) for donating his restaurant that night and preparing all the great food for free.

Last edited by Davedel; 04-27-2020 at 09:08 AM..