Thread: OMFG. alizee
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 08:03 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
hey man, your summer 2006 is my summer 2009!
i just found her many weeks ago, and i do the same.

i purposely take the long way home, simply so i can drive and listen to her just a little longer (AND i blast it pretty loud with my windows down.. hoping to attract the attention of a unknown fellow Alizee fan here in Naperville)
when i was at college, id be pretty upset if i forgot my ipod, cuz then it would mean no Alizee to listen to! and i had a lot of walking to do too..

hell, i listen to her for everything! doing homework, driving, reading, working out, taekwondo, running, and even sometimes before i sleep.

tis the new Alizee fan syndrome.
yea man.. i used to take the long way home too HAHAHA.... even though i would come home and listen to her. yea i pretty much needed my ipod everywhere i went just so i can listen to her. i even went so far as wanting to learn french.
funny thing im NOT a new alizee fan. i just simply got sidetracked by work, gym, and girlfriend that i didnt really have the chance to listen to her anymore. one thing i can say is even though i only really listen to like 5 of her songs "L'alize, JPVA, ACC, JAM, la isla".... i never did get tired of those songs.
im glad im back. hopefully this summer brings me back to 2006.