Thread: OMFG. alizee
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by newalizeefan View Post
yea man.. i used to take the long way home too HAHAHA.... even though i would come home and listen to her. yea i pretty much needed my ipod everywhere i went just so i can listen to her. i even went so far as wanting to learn french.
funny thing im NOT a new alizee fan. i just simply got sidetracked by work, gym, and girlfriend that i didnt really have the chance to listen to her anymore. one thing i can say is even though i only really listen to like 5 of her songs "L'alize, JPVA, ACC, JAM, la isla".... i never did get tired of those songs.
im glad im back. hopefully this summer brings me back to 2006.
Well, there's much more to be found beyond those few songs, you should expand your collection. There are a LOT of non hits (and a new album since you stopped listening to her in early 2007) that are just as good or better than the hits.

And yes, I would love to go back to the early days of being a fan. The biggest part of the early charm was not knowing the songs. Right now, even though I don't know what very many of the words MEAN, I do know what a lot of the words ARE, and I don't hear the actual musical and melodic aspects as much as I used to, I just kind of sing along in my mind. Maybe the new album out this year (hopefully) will have that kind of charm again.