Thread: Mes Fantômes
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 02:34 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

1) I've never really been much of a lyrics person. But I do have curiosity about the general message of any song. Most lyrics in genres I like have lyrics I look at and just go "...what?" and this is no exception.

2) If it stirs anybody's emotions, that's good. I think I would appreciate this song more if I identified with the lyrics, because words are obviously important with this kind of mood.

3 and 4) I have never liked the percussion on this album. This song's synths are too buzzy/sharp/cutting, again referring to its mood. Maybe it's just a grudge I have with the electronic genre. To each his own, though. On paper, however, the music works

^^Keep in mind that anything I don't criticize is generally good enough or better. I'm just a negative nancy and you all just have to accept that