View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 09:31 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
Sorry for being too off-topic, but it's kind of puzzling what makes her so attractive for some people. I guess different people want different kinds of attractiveness in a woman; some like "sexy" attractive, while others like "femenine (while still being modest) and homely" attractive (basically the ideal woman; I guess I'm not asking for much ). She SEEMS like that kind of person you know in the instant you talk to her, that she's someone special that you could spend decades together with; someone you would get married to in a heartbeat, without second thoughts. This is the kind of feeling I feel when I see older pics of her.
I think Alizee has all three of the attributes that you listed.

Alizee is extremely sexy without even trying. I want to make the distinction between sexy and trashy. I find trashy very unattractive, but there are the guys out there that like it, but it's not for me. Being sexy is not just about her body and how she moves it, but her personality and mannerisms, her voice tone and what she says, how she dresses and so on.

She is very feminine as well, but being feminine doesn't mean she can't be a strong woman. I think a secure, strong man wants a secure, strong female as a partner. The fact that Alizee can be a modern and a traditional woman at the same time is very attractive.

As far as "homely", I think we have some cultural differences in the meaning of that word. In the US, being homely means being unattractive, and I know you didn't mean that. But I think I know what you are talking about, that she is the type that men would like to have a long term (or permanent) relationship with, and I would agree with that.