View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:39 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's so hard to say what's most important to her. Maybe as far as the entertainment industry, all she wants to do is sing, in which case, tatoos don't really mean that much, but I think one area she could be great at is musicals like they have on Broadway in NY. With her incredible beauty, her stage presence and her voice and dancing ability, she'd be a natural, but her tatoos would just be such a detriment to everything else,that producers would find it better to just work with someone that they wouldn't have to worry about covering up the personal statements she is trying to display with wardrobe or make up.

By the way, does anyone have any idea how much it cost for that beautiful dress that she wore at the begining of En Concert and I would think they made more than one of them because she did what was it 6 shows in one week in the Olympia? I would think they would have had a back up. Someone recently posted that dresses similar to the one she wore for JPVA were on sale for about !,600 euros. I would think this dress is worth at least triple that.

Shy'M did get quite the reaction. Even Alizee noticed it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-10-2012 at 10:47 AM..