View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:40 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I think there is something in human nature that can affect fans with respect to their chosen superstar. I don't know how it works.

There is more than one way a fan can go nuts over their ... I'll use 'hero' to simplify writing. I'm just offering an alternative to the 'man thing' theory. Though I'm sure that it's valid on many occasions as well.
I agree. It doesn't always have to be a man thing to be a big fan of Alizée, as most of you know, I am a huge Michael Jackson fan, and I'm straight lol, so there isn't any kind of attraction there.

Also, I thought the first post suggested somebody finding out about her in the future, but for the first time. In that case I think it could definitely happen. But to be bitten by the Lillybug all over again, is tough. Even now it would be tough a few years after discovering her, with so much more access to all things Zée than ever. If it was easy, then we might see a bunch of old AAmers coming back here to be part of it all again, but it's rare and almost always temporary