View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:25 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post

Now lets imagine that after some 60 or so years somebody remembers her and once again goes nuts about her... just, there is no youtube or anything of that kind, there is no Alizée stuff left to be found on the internet anymore (perhaps there is no more internet as we know it as humankind is in a horrific state, or perhaps no one bothered to transfer Lili's content to new services), except for perhaps some remarks in old wikipedia articles and some other stuff scattered throughout the basements of her ex-fans, most of them already dead...

If there is no internet or anything similar and the humankind is in a horrific state, my bet is that people would be worried about just getting food and shelter and try to survive...

If the world is more or less ok in 60 years, my bet is that everybody will have a custom boyfriend/girlfriend clone. Very similar as that Futurama episode where Fry has a "Lucy Liu" girlfriend...

Plus I own an Alizée autographed CD, she touched that paper, surely her fingerprint and a minimal portion of her DNA is still there...

Just joking... I am afraid I did not fully understand the thread. But reading some views in here, sometimes I feel like a second division Alizéé fan. You guys are reaaally Alizéeinfected

Last edited by SpanishFan; 11-27-2012 at 07:27 AM..