View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:45 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
This "Alizéeinfected" or what ever you guys want to call it is just a passing phase in your life. I have been on this site for what will soon be 5 years and I can tell you I have seen the many highs and lows of this site. The reason why Alizee is so attractive to us males is because she is stunningly beautiful but at that same time comes across as sweet, "human" and down to earth. The problem with the above sentence is the key word "comes across." As you grow more conscious of how little you really know about her one starts to realize that she honestly is not anything special in the personality spectrum. You will run into women in your life that are honestly a lot more pretty, humble, kind, and at the same time actually care about you. Truth be told when someone has as much fame as Alizee, it changes the way one thinks weather they want it to or not. She obviously knows she can have any guy she possibly wants as well as knows the power she has to manipulate them; do you honestly think she doesn't use it? Now im not saying she is a bad person, I honestly think she is a good person, however she is just human .. an average female with good looks that achieved fame and success. As this becomes more and more obvious one starts to realize their attraction for Alizee is only justified by her looks and not the illusion that is her perceived personality. We are only sexually attracted to her like any beautiful woman we see because after all we are male mammals; does that mean anything more ... no of course not! Eventually most of you will come to understand what im saying and wont even have Alizee on your minds. Sure you will still listen to her music and probably still enjoy it, but you will know Alizee is just another pretty girl singing the song and that's it, all the other feelings you think you have for her currently will vanish.
At the end of the day, you are right.

However, this thread is not about whether going nuts about her when you are old is plausible, it is about what would you do should such a thing happen. Pure fiction therefore.