View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 10:05 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

Alizée releasing a new album wouldn't fix anything if the same type of people keep coming to the forum. Alizée Forum was a great place to find other people who share the same interests, it was a great place to find companionship and friends. But that won't ever return even if Alizée would release a new album.

The ban-wave that has gone out from this so called "member" that no one wants to talk about, but everyone knows who it is, won't be undone and people like Plaz and me will always pull on the short end. The damage done to members and the damage caused by members won't be undone. People like Greenie and Mobulus who left in 2005 because of this person won't come back. Don't even know where they are, but I think about them once in a while. Yes there was trolling in times that Alizée didn't release anything or didn't show us anything. And not everyone is on Facebook or Twitter, I dispise the population of today. There won't ever be such a great relationship between Alizée and her fans thanks to members that decided to claim her and stalk her. The worshipping of members who are pure cancer to the Alizée community won't suddenly stop and those who are against the system will always be kicked down by new members until it's to late. The end result is a beautiful forum run by Riccardo, a friend I made, that has gone to shit. And it will repeat itself.

The excitement when Alizée released a note and the friends of Alizée that visited the forums once in a while, won't come back thanks to Facebook and Twitter. The magic that we prolonged and wanted to keep won't magicly return when Alizée releases a new album. Forums are obselete thanks to social media. It's a shame. Just as Jenny, which I contacted through twitter a few years ago, I miss Alizée Forum. But I do not miss certain members. A new start of Alizée Forum should result in unbanning everyone and try to run a well organised forum.

Last edited by Paybays; 01-11-2017 at 10:15 AM..