View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 01:42 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
I don't think he's gonna cut any gaps after the point where we hit play on the DVD, right Ruroshen?
Right. I am tightening up the conversation from before we start the DVD and after we finish, but all I'm doing to the audio during the actual commentary is filtering out as much background noise as I can, as well as removing any clicks or echoes left over from Vent. If you press play on the DVD in time with the countdown, it should still sync up OK.

And everybody is being way too hard on themselves. Everyone sounds great, and it honestly surpassed what expectations I had going into it. I was worried it might be awkward, but everybody was surprisingly comfortable, and demonstrated a lot of energy, and everyone's personalities really shone through. It really is a nice balance of humor, trivia, gentle criticism and fanboy gushing. Of course, there's always going to be things we wish we'd said or done differently (eg. number of times Ruro says "this is my favorite part" = 5 ), but even the parts you guys are pointing to as flaws really add to the character of it.

Honestly, you should all be proud at how it turned out. I know I am.

Mod edit: Thread continues here with the recording!
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4501

Last edited by Ben; 01-19-2009 at 12:58 AM..