View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:15 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

This thing about Alizée in a rebel phase does not make sense to me. If she felt that way, she would shave her head, smoke, drink, or wear stupid costumes... It is clear that she enjoys getting the tattoos and she is thinking about the next one as soon as she just got one.
This new tattoo does not look that bad to me, maybe cause the coloured tattoos look better in brown skin, and she is wearing summer clothes... I don't know.

I don't think either that she is feeling like a teenager again... If anything, I would think that she, as a mum, is in that period where the child is not a baby anymore, Annily is a young girl now, she can communicate better, she is starting to develop her own tastes... and I am sure Alizée is feeling much closer to her daughter and feeling with intensity this period of their lives...
So in a way maybe Alizée is feeling "younger" again, but not because her lost teenage years, I think it is because the bond with her daughter and her desire to please her and relate even more to her.