View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 07:30 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Now to have these appearances in Warsaw and Mexico to come out of the blue to me is really a miracle.

I have some concerns about how well these shows will do, especially if they were put together hastily, but the fact that after much time off during the summer, Alizee is in tremendous shape, so I have to think these shows were in the mix for a while, which makes me optimistic.
Miracle is an understatement. After the Blonde bomb, I thought singing was done for Alizee and she was concentrating on a fresh start with the dancing school and a new husband. Furthermore, I thought she would be carrying Jr. around her waist by now.

Things changed in a hurry.

There have been clues that MF is back in her life to some extent. The picture with Julia was a biggie. This rapid weight loss that Alizee had signaled me that she wants to improve her stage presence, and that there is some sort of long term plan other than making a few bucks on the side singing a couple of shows.

As far as how her shows will go, we don't have to wait long to find out... Tomorrow!