View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 05:30 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Le Reconstruction de Notre Dame !

Unless you are in France or the EU; you my not know that the Reconstruction of the Cathedral Notre Dame has been almost completed ! So I append one of the stories I found on that recently; as I did not know it was that far along !
They have been Monumentally successful ! But are still working on many of the major details inside !
At one point somebody said that they wouldn't be able to find the Oak Trees necessary to do the job; but they have ! and many people the world over have contributed monies for it's completion ! So I append the story for everybody !
http://www.cnn.com/style/notre-dame-...ion/index.html

It makes me immensely Happy !

It reminds me of one of my little stories; if you will, A Fairy is arrested by a Gendarme for messing around in a Pond ! And so she is interrogated by Inspector Rosseau of the Sirte. what is your Name ? Hermione. What is your last name ? I don't have one. Ridiculous ! How do you get Mail ? Fairies don't get Mail ! If you are a Fairy then where are your wings ? I don't choose to put them out now, as you might damage them ! All right; where were you born and what year ? I was born in the Fairy Queen's Castle north of Paris. They told me I was born the same year the Cathedral was started. What Cathedral ? Notre Dame. What year was Notre Dame started ? ; Rosseau asked the Corporal. Wiki says 1163 ! Girl, Are you trying to tell me that you are 700 to 800 Years old ? Well , when you say it like that, it sounds ugly ! Girl, I am going to have to spank some sense into you in the back ! I think that would be abuse to have a human spank a Fairy ! Fairies live longer than humans; for a Fairy I am quite young. Balderdash ! What is the address of the Fairy Castle ? I won't tell you as it is a secret ; and it doesn't have an address ! How do they get mail ? I told you Fairies don't get mail ! What is the name of the Fairy Queen ? I won't tell you; as she doesn't like her name bandied about ! You had better release me; as the Fairy Queen will be very mad on you !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 04-18-2024 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Le Story