View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
many of the "subtitled" videos I have got from the Hub just don't work right, no matter what I use to play them back. I'd say the most important thing would to get any subtitled videos up on YouTube, where we know they will work.
Quote:
Now what about the implementation? Like I said earlier, subtitled vids are the most important to me. I don't see a lot of people stepping up to translate these days, so let's not lose what we have!

I understand that good quality videos and English subtitles are most attractive features of the AAm videos.

We want to select best files for all videos available on internet till 2010.

We will synchronize the subtitles according to the best files.

We will try to maintain subtitles in many languages. This would again require help from many of us.

Then we will index and then share those files with you. All you have to do is to add those to youtube through your account.

Quote:
Should we start a thread with a list of all known videos in the first post, and then have people try and find the best quality versions and subtitles for them, and then keep the first post updated with status?
We tried to do that on our own, but found that it's quite tedious work. So, instead of doing at first, we decided to do it parallely along with other works and it's much easier by that way.

For such a list, Tomtentp suggested the use of Wiki or any other site where everyone can access and edit it. Doing it alone is very time taking and not efficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Now should we make some new accounts to host like 2 or 3 videos or upload them to our own accounts?
There is no need to create new accounts now.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 11-27-2010 at 12:45 PM..