View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 11:44 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

RAY the amount which she inspired you , imagine being her and the inspiration is exponential - we are each one and she is one therefore she gets it a lot more than we do . It is refreshing to find artists who love all , show it and a genuine love of the music . She may indeed own the bus but definitely lets others drive and we all pitch in for gas then at times have say when the bus STOP , on , off , go . A star like her it is obvious she is influenced by those around her and as your story goes demonstrates that well , many others too which will be forever . While I don't go out of my way to promote her I sure do at times and probably more than any other artist . But enjoying how it is in the now and perhaps greedily I kinda like it without the too many fans , 100 times the amount of fans in line for autographs , at this forum , etc .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I'm amazed at how patient she is with her fans. For her to sit for 3.5 hours signing autographs has got to be grueling, especially after doing this sort of thing for 14 years. It's one of the reasons her fans are so faithful to her.

Edit:

Ray, thanks for the wonderful description of your visit with Alizee. I really enjoyed it.
I agree on the thanks to Ray and it being one of the reasons fans are faithful .
I'd guess she only does a couple a year and that maybe being generous but add a few more per year in the early days , add to that the getting recognized and other autographs sent to her , on the street or at other shows , venues appearances and so on . That maybe only about 30-50 sessions lifetime and being paid for most of the long ones would take away the tediousness adding to the excitement . Anyway it reminded me of this video gives a good idea how it is for the stars to meet the fans .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-20-2014 at 11:50 PM..