View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:24 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I think if the album does well in France, it'll take care of itself in Canada as well, specifically in Quebec where most people speak French.

Isabelle Boulay had considerable success in Quebec. And, just this week, Jenifer Bartoli performed on a tv show in Quebec.

But of course, a little help from us as well as her fans in Canda will go a long way.

As far as promoting her here in the US: After seeing Alizee become famous in Mexico or that Korean guy named Psy become famous here in the US (and around the world) - I say, nothing is impossible.
I've heard and I could very well be wrong, that there is a lot of animosity between the Canadian French and the French of France, so what sells in France, wont necessarily sell in Canada, so until I hear different from someone who lives or lived there, I'll treat them as people who may never get to hear her album or at least not in a timely manner which would be most condusive to promoting her (Wow............2 big words in one paragraph..........that has to be a first!).

Either way, as you pointed out, a little extra promotion, wont hurt.