View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 02:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This past election, the months preceding and the months afterwards have been very divisive for our country and for me and my sister's family in a way I never thought possible. Because of it, I'm more socially, politically, and historically aware of what's going on in the world and I've spent a lot of my time, doing research about it and trying to make others aware on Facebook of things I've learned.

Bottom line is it's taken up a lot of my time in these months. I've tried to do a lot with AlizeeAmerica's FB page. Most of the other pages more or less just post the same old pictures and videos. I look for something different and until recently I think I've done a good job with it, but it too is time consuming and in the past week, all I've had time to do is copy and paste what others have posted. I hope to rectify that situation in a couple of weeks.

I leave for vacation tomorrow in Hawaii. I've never been there. I'll be staying in Waikiki. There must be a thousand hotels in the Honolulu/Waikiki area. It takes many, many hours, sorting through the different hotels, looking up the best tourist attractions and how to get from here to there and at this late point I don't have a thing packed.

I'm sure most of you know my recent efforts to try and save Alizee forum.
Recently Digimaze posted how fans haven't been posting in the DC hub. Since then, when I can find the time, I've been adding different files to the Hub such as the Dals files I added subtitles to, the SAGA files I added subs to, the Alcaline En Concert and the K O En Concert files I added subs to and several interviews I've added subs to and I had plans to add videos from the Les Enfoires shows I've been to and things like the autograph session in Ajaccio.

Apparently in the hub, Digimaze has tried to pm me I don't know how many times because despite reading his instructions in our forum, in my attempts as recent as yesterday, I've been unable to access them. I have no idea what the issue is. Maybe it's just my stupidity. He also tried contacting me through pm's in the forum and as anyone who has tried to contact me in that way, my inbox is often full. That stems in part because years ago, I tried moving several what I term historically important pm's to an outside folder. At one point, I had a hard drive failure and lost those pm's, so now I just keep those important pm's in the forum which leaves me only a little space for new pm's. Maybe not a smart system, but it's one I like.

Do people think I would take the time I've been taking to post my files to the hub, then not take the time to read pm's there? Has anyone in the forum not received an answer to their pm's?

But my e-mail address has been readily accessible through the forum and all anyone has to do is ask and I will supply them with one or two e-mail addresses I check each and everyday.

But despite my efforts to add more and more stuff to my DC hub folder, Digimaze became upset with his inability to reach me through the hub. He posted some messages in the hub concerning this and I wont comment on them, but just leave it for others to decide what they think about it.
In the mean time, I have to start packing.

"[12:31] <digimaze> Since you are out of space at AAm, here goes:
[12:31] <digimaze> No I don't have to be online for you to check PMs from me. I don't even know where you get that idea. The only time I am offline from the Hub is when I reboot my computer. Just open it up, read what I sent you and reply "OK." I think you have enough time to do that, don't you??? That puts you in 100% compliance with the rules of the Hub. Like I said, just ONE PERSON from the forum could at least stall the inevitable and considering the years I have spent supporting the Alizee fan community ( a LOT longer that YOU, pumpkin) I think I DESERVE the respect. If I don't, if you think that you are above me or too good to follow the rules, then the hell with you guys... you will return from your vacation with NO HUB. I am unwilling to continue having private chat with you because you're too "important" to follow the rules like everyone else.

[12:34] <digimaze> I expect this sort of horseshit from some of the other younger or clinically insane "super fans" like RMJ or Orion, but I certainly expected better from YOU. Snap out of it!

[12:35] <digimaze> * (correction) "I am unwilling to have private chat with you"....in Main Chat.

[12:44] <digimaze> You work on airplanes. I am a college educated and Microsoft certified IT professional who bills his time out at $65 an hour that I provide to you Hubbers for free, and I have demonstated the willingness to help you with videos that I really don't give a shit about. I am helping you for the other Hubber's benefit and THAT'S IT. Wake up!!!! You're too old for this crap. Show me the respect that I have clearly EARNED... and by the way buddy, don't try to turn this around: it is your refusal to answer messages that is the issue, not anything else you might use to rationalize your childish behavior."

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-29-2017 at 02:33 PM..