View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 09:29 PM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Apparently in the hub, Digimaze has tried to pm me I don't know how many times because despite reading his instructions in our forum, in my attempts as recent as yesterday, I've been unable to access them. I have no idea what the issue is. Maybe it's just my stupidity.
I have no problem agreeing with that. But you claimed you didn't answer me because you were "too busy" to answer the messages from the likes of me. Well, I'm the friggin' Hub Owner and as I patiently explained to you TWICE it's Hub policy to answer the messages from me or my Hub Operators no matter how "busy" you might be.

Quote:
He also tried contacting me through pm's in the forum and as anyone who has tried to contact me in that way, my inbox is often full.
So here's a no-brainer: HOW ABOUT CLEANING IT OUT out of courtesy towards the people who are trying to contact you? This is what I'm talking about regarding your lack of respect for other people who might be trying to contact you.

Quote:
Do people think I would take the time I've been taking to post my files to the hub, then not take the time to read pm's there? Has anyone in the forum not received an answer to their pm's?
I haven't received an answer EVER.. neither in the forum posts intended to help you, private messaging in the forum, and private chat in the hub... until I got angry and you had something to make my look like an unreasonable monster and you the hero by violating my privacy and common courtesy by posting a private chat message in a public forum. It's really odd that it was only THEN that you figured out how Hub PMs work. Maybe that was your intent all along, or like you just said, maybe you are stupid.

Quote:
But despite my efforts to add more and more stuff to my DC hub folder, Digimaze became upset with his inability to reach me through the hub. He posted some messages in the hub concerning this and I wont comment on them, but just leave it for others to decide what they think about it.
Clearly you ARE commenting on them on them by posting my private message without my permission and lacking the personal integrity to answer me directly. You even failed to answer the FIVE previous messages spread out over a week! But once you had something you felt was incriminating, you left the Hub without comment or apology like a morally bankrupt COWARD and re-posted an edited version of my angry tirade hoping that people will leap to your aid.

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. At this point in time it's rather moot because as of right now you are no longer a member of the Hub and the damage you've done to my willingness to work with you or any other member of this Forum is gone.

I hope you guys can figure out some other way to distribute Alizee files that's as effective as the Hub was... but by allowing this person to post my private chat in a public forum you've now shot yourself in the foot as to try to convince my to keep the Hub open. Let's not forget that Scruffy posted this and then packed his bags and FLED THE MAINLAND! (lol)

Good luck and thanks to all of you that have been gracious to me over the years I have been here. I'm sorry it didn't work out. But most of the people that were voices of reason around here (like merci alizee) seem to be long gone, leaving it to those that wanted to make this Forum the only source for Alizee material and build a cult of personality around themselves which was the downfall of the OTHER forum.

Those of you that are still active in the Hub, I'm sorry it came to this. If you can figure out a proper solution, let me know, or at least drop by the Hub and say "goodbye." It's been a pleasure sharing my Alizee collection with you all but I guess it's time to move on to other things.

If you need any clips you can always message Scruffy.. but sad to say his Inbox is full.

Last edited by digimaze; 01-29-2017 at 09:45 PM..