View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 11:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

When did I ever say this "But you claimed you didn't answer me because you were "too busy" to answer the messages from the likes of me."?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
When did I ever say this "But you claimed you didn't answer me because you were "too busy" to answer the messages from the likes of me."?
It looks like Antares hit the nail right on the head with his post!

EDIT: When I first saw the first few posts in this thread, I saw some conflict between you and someone else. I tried to appease that by saying that I would try to be more active in the hub and posting several of the things I have spent many, many hours working on over the years and you got upset over the simple fact we couldn't communicate in the hub when there were plenty of other ways for us to communicate. You were insultive to Alizée, you were insultive to all the members of this forum and overly insultive of me when I was the only one who tried to help out the hub. I'm trying desperately to not say things in response in a way that has gotten me in trouble in the past. Good luck with the hub. It looks like it's own worst enemy is you.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-29-2017 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts