View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:26 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
@Aaronius31 or whoever

Review of the posting standards seem to be in control of people who think Alizee is a cross between Mother Theresa and the Virgin Mary. The day has come where I no longer want to be a part of a forum that deletes my comment that observed that Alizee is not wearing a bra, in a photograph that Alizee herself has posted.

If Alizee America censors have standard words or concepts that should not be used in the same sentence with the name Alizee, please provide the link to a list of those words and concepts.

The censor who deletes a post should show common courtesy by sending a personal message to the poster that their post has been deleted, and the reason why.

You know, I just realized that I am wasting my time giving my opinion here, only to be deleted by an uptight censor. I am a fan of Alizee, not of Alizee America.

Goodbye
Hi Vista

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I agree that members should be informed about editing or deleting messages.

We don't want to put unreasonable restrictions on forums. Mods act according to their conscience and if members have any problem then they should communicate about it.

I was thinking about some changes and post it later in suggestion box thread.