View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 10:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
When Alizee started working with Mylene, there was nothing spectacular about her looks. There was nothing spectacular about her singing voice. Alizee was "cute", but she had some characteristics that showed promise. She had a spectacular smile. She was fearless performing. She had a great personality and a sound mind. Being in her mid teens at that point, she wasn't a whiny teenager who cops an attitude - she was probably very teachable.

How did Mylene know Alizee would go from "cute" to gorgeous in just a few years? There is no way she knew. Alizee would have been a hard sell if she did not blossom into the beauty that she did.............

As far as characteristics that showed promise, Alizee was 15 during the first Graines du Star show, and even though she had wanted to enter the dancing competition, she showed a tremendous amount of confidence while she performed and I think MF must've looked upon this as a big plus. She probably thought Alizee wouldn't need much schooling as far as her performances and I'm sure she didn't.

As far MF knowing if Alizee would go from cute to gorgeous, there is no way she could have known. Tremendously cute, she might have guessed that she'd be beautiful in years to come, but I don't think she or anyone else could have realized how her inner beauty, turned the outer beauty into something that was off the charts.

In mid 2002, we started to see the transformation of Alizee from a teenage girl into a young woman with her performances in places like Pistoia and Wetten Dass, but then Mylene took her away from us to prepare her for the next step and what a step and that was J'en ai marre. Incredible beauty and sexiness in Febuary of 2003.

So many beautiful images came out of 2003. It was an amazing year, then at the height of her beauty, imo, she got taken away from us.

One of the things I think made that beauty was the simplicity of it. As I've mentioned many times before, it was just basic make up. There was no huge eyelashes, no big hoop earrings, no fake eyebrows, no war paint on the finger nails........just pure beauty.

As far as that inner beauty, look at this performance of ACC from October, 2003. How many shows had she been in this before then? Yet she looked nervous at the beginning with her eyes looking all around, but then once the music start, the supreme confidence of Alizee made itself evident.
2003, was an absolutely stunning year for Alizée.

Attachment 2672

Attachment 2673

Attachment 2674

Attachment 2675

Attachment 2676

Attachment 2677

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-11-2020 at 10:41 AM..