View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Wink Alizée America - My Golden Dreams

ALIZÉE AMERICA - MY GOLDEN DREAMS

Hi Guys, I have created this thread to thank the whole Alizée America Team on behalf of its huge success on promotion with Alizée in Paris. Since, from the birth of this forum till now Alizée America Dream have came true. Specially, i want to thank Mr.Brad for his foundation of this forum, Mr.Ben for managing and Interacting with the forum, Mr.Scruffydog for his big project on Alizée America Promotion which was successfully accomplished! Moderators who really supported a lot to helped out this forum to look clean and good and atlast I, want to thank for the beautiful members of Alizée America who are really part of this huge success!

Alizée America Forum is my first impression and first Alizée Forum ever I have visited and this forum satified me a lot in all the activities, some of my dreams have came true! it really made a huge difference in ma life and changed my life style, this forum made me Webmaster of Alizée India, Musician, Moderators in several forums, Singing, Graphic Designer, Web Designer and some more talents. I am really happy to say this!

"I was a Loyal Fan of Alizée, you've made me to become Royal Fan of Alizée" - Uméesha

So, for this beautiful occation I am glad to share my thoughts and my newly composed music.

I want to dedicate this Music to all Alizée Fans around the world! listen to it and proudly say that i am true fan of Alizée hehe
I hope you guys like this theme music, please dont hesitate and feel free to comment it, This Theme Music is lengthy one like my Dreams, so please listen to it with patience.

Thank you very much!

Uméesha - My Golden Dreams

<center><embed src="http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q113/Zackuzt/mediaplayer.swf" allowfullscreen="false" flashvars="&file=http://boxstr.net/files/6436995_gqsgg/Um%C3%A9esha%20-%20My%20Golden%20Dreams.mp3&height=18&width=305&sh oweq=false&autostart=true&repeat=false&shuffle=fal se&volume=100" height="18" width="304"></center>