View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 02:48 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Hi there,

I will risk commenting on the subject even if I should maybe keep the newcomer low profile attitude to avoid problems...

I am new to this forum but I did read some of the discussions about UEDS before becoming a member. I would just like to mention that it certainly might have been better for Alizée’s career if UEDS sold more copies, but who knows, maybe the poor sales will turn out to be beneficial in some way. An album that is not selling well is not necessarily the end of an artist’s career. Maybe she’ll reinvent herself once more, or maybe she’ll work again with MF and LB. Maybe she’ll return to more dancing in her act and sexier outfits. Maybe she’ll start producing one album per year and tour extensively. Maybe Alizée will turn out to be more of whatever it is that you personally like about her.
I like this guy.

I definitely agree that she will almost certainly change her image should she dish out another album. She is a chameleon, she's changed styles drastically with each album so there's no reason at all that she shouldn't do it again.

I also think it would be interesting if she could reach a compromise of some kind with MF and LB, with more creative freedom but they could also contribute. I think once in a blue moon the stars align just right and a perfect team is made - AJ-MF-LB are an example.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée