View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 03:04 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I like this guy.

I definitely agree that she will almost certainly change her image should she dish out another album. She is a chameleon, she's changed styles drastically with each album so there's no reason at all that she shouldn't do it again.
Yeah, awesome first posts. I love the fact she has mixed it up so much. Most of the time, I just see lots of complaints about the fact she is doing stuff different from her first two albums, but I really enjoy being able to put my Alizee collection on "random play" and not knowing what is going to come out of those speakers, except for the fact it's going to include her wonderful voice! I can't wait to see what's next.

Quote:
I also think it would be interesting if she could reach a compromise of some kind with MF and LB, with more creative freedom but they could also contribute. I think once in a blue moon the stars align just right and a perfect team is made - AJ-MF-LB are an example.
You never know. I'd personally rather see her move on and try new things. I think MCE and En Concert were the pinnacle for that team. Why mess with perfection?

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)