View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 09:31 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

That's bad news. We see the same thing happening in AF though there are other reasons for that forums decline. We see things slowing down here. I try to do different things to keep interest up, but it's no use without news from her. I also don't think it's a case of more people following facebook and Instagram, etc. Maybe she'll be a part of DALS in some capacity this season, but that would probably just add a little more life to her fans fading interest. I'd rather see her in Les Enfoires where at least we would get to see her sing and dance and I think it would do her more good, but even with that, I think she's losing fans. Is she aware? Does it matter to her? She said she wants to sing again, but is that something she has a passion for, something she's striving for, or is it something if it doesn't happen, "C'est la vie!"? Maybe Greg can light a fire under her behind. I think he's probably more aware their careers still have time to capitalize on their DALS successes, but that window of opportunity will close soon and I believe "he" does not want to have that happen. The DALS honeymoon is over. Vacation time is here. August would be the perfect time for a wedding. Come September, it's time to get back to work, but at what????