View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 08:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is the first year since I discovered Alizée about 8 years ago where I've listened to other artists more than I have her. I'm desperate for something not just new, but good, with either good videos or good live performances to go with it. There's so much talent still there, but she can't find a way to bring it out.

I find myself listening mostly to songs of Les Enfoires. It's kind of funny but I find out about these great singers on that show and I go check out their own music, but it doesn't seem to equal what I experience during the L E shows. As I've said a million times probably, they pick great songs and the best singers suited for those songs.

In just about every case I try and learn the story of each song, but it looks like I'll have some down time for a few weeks starting tomorrow, so I'm hoping to learn the lyrics for of at least a few of those songs in this time. This is one reason I look forward so much, especially if nothing else is going on with Alizée, with her being in the show.