View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 06:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

AIFC on FB had posted this 'Public' internet magazine article on what happened in Mexico which tells us pretty much what we already knew.

http://www.public.fr/News/Alizee-tro...YlX4n9gikZiHeI

Public magazine articl oct 2018.jpg

Alizée deceived and cheated: the singer makes a terrible revelation ...
OCTOBER 15, 2018 AT 11:06
While she was scheduled to perform in Mexico, where she has her most loyal fans, Alizée ended up canceling her trip, deceived by "amateur" producers and organizers ...
Well known in France, Alizée is also known in Mexico (if you did not know it). Moreover, it was to occur in this country of North America to the delight of its first admirers. If we write in the past, it's because, unfortunately, both shows have been canceled.

Grégoire Lyonnet's companion faced dubious organizers who left him with no choice but to reveal their practices. She ended up pushing a big jab on her social networks.
"Hello my fans since the very beginning, I'm sorry to announce that my concert on October 14 in Mexico City is canceled.The organizers of this show (OS Live Entertainment / Open Sound) did not respect the contract between us So I can not ensure my show in optimal conditions as I like to do on all my concerts.These shows in Puebla and Mexico are missed appointments.In all my career, I have never had to deal with amateur organizers who do not respect my work, my fans and their commitments.I hope to find you quickly with competent organizers and in better conditions.I miss you.Love, " noted the 34-year-old singer, furious, on her Instagram account where she is followed by more than 576,000 people.

See also: Alizée celebrates 18 years of her hit "Moi Lolita" and launches her YouTube channel