View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:09 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
Since you get down to the City to buy Japanese cookies now and then, I take it that, like Ben, you are a candidate for membership in one or more of the French language meetup groups there. WiIl you give it a try? Do you know other people in AAm who live nearby?

Surely if there are other francophone places in the City of interest, some of the meetup group people know about them.
Nice idea, however, I live in Pennsylvania.

For a couple of years I was in NYC every few months for training, however that has mostly stopped. I now have to go to the Boston suburbs (actually being in New York City was more fun).

Quote:

Yes, I can't imagine there would not be a reception in such an intimate setting. My hope is that it would allow Alizée to make useful professional contacts in New York City BEYOND those know French. Isn't that what we want to make possible?
Yes, absolutely.

It's a pity that the one person that I still knew in the city who could have really helped out in this regard passed away suddenly about a year ago.

Quote:
Maybe you can see Roman's tattoo artist and find out how much he charges for a design that says "Big-time Broadway producer. No kidding!"
lol

Last edited by Rev; 05-01-2010 at 12:12 AM..