View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:55 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

This really sounds like a fantastic idea. My friend has always wanted to make iPhone apps. I see we are not over the expenses so I'll add my two cents (money humor):

It isn't that expensive to make an app. IF it doesn't do too much. Ya know but if you want to make an app for a site I believe it could get anywhere from 100-1000.

Take the Google App for example. It's free because Google can afford it. But a site like this when money is an issue it would have to be a costly app. Someone earlier said it could go to the site's expenses. Good idea.

Another thing is could we have a sort of rally for donations? We could buy the software for whomever accepts the challenge of creating the app. (I think we had a volenteer earlier in the thread.)

Give it to him or her and they can make an app.

I also think that you could only charge .99 cents for it. In order to get maximum sales keep it cheap. (MAX: 1.99)

Another thing. How many do you plan to sell and how to we get Apple on the boat?

TO BEN: Can you make this a mobile site? Save money and we don't NEED an app although I am totally for it.