View Single Post
Old 12-26-2022, 04:08 PM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
These would be the Official Videos on YT; so you would think they wouldn't change.
of Pas Vingt ans and I'm not twenty on the stage with dancers.
It seemed to me that Alizee's Face and Movements had changed ? Almost like they had two copies of the performances and changed them out when they renewed the dates. I know for a fact that the dates have changed; although I can't say what the original dates were ? ( it was like the original dates were when they were originally posted at different times for each video; but when the videos were "renewed" they were changed to an updated date which was similar for all of the videos )
Of course; since these are Alizee's videos, she could have had somebody update them for her !
Perhaps it could be that I was just hallucinating; however I am a kind of sober as a judge kind of individual, having been in computers and IT ( so the most I ever used of anything was Caffeine in Coffee, Ha ! )
But maybe I am just imagining this; so in this case I am sorry, Alexx89 !
It's not about being sorry my friend I was curious about the details because the story intrigued me ! Yeh they might have updated the videos with an upscale version on wich they also changed some footage...it's not impossible but I was curious too