View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 05:08 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Well you can't really capture the moments with quotes anyway. I guess you guys have to wait for the real thing to be released, that was more like a teaser.

About the sound quality and all issues about the recorded chat.

This recording is really funny and I think it went really well, but it feelt a bit... Well... Random. Atleast to put on an actual DVD audio track which was the initial idea, right? And another thing is that the commenting won't synch with the time line of the DVD after you have trimmed away the gaps and such from the discussions.

I think we should do En Concert again at a later stage somewhere in the near future, when we have become more used to commenting (Atleast me, you guys were like on fire or something) and got everything set up in a better fashion. I know we were joking about doing it several times but I don't think that's such a bad idea actually.

We don't have all that many DVD's to play around with and En Concert is really precious to... Well everyone. I wouldn't mind getting it perfect if you know what I mean. Hell I wouldn't mind if we wrote a manus and rehearsed it for 10 times to make it ÜbEr 0wnZ00r H@X tight, if you pardon my french

Part from that I guess I'm not very happy with my contribution. When I listened to it I realized that I, at times, come off as an complete sadistic basterd, even thou I really didn't mean to. And it really bothers me.

Today was the first day of an english class I've just joined and hopefully I will improve my spoken english in time so please bear with me

Next target is T@keo's right?

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!