View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 09:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Hi, everyone!
I know this is something you have already talked about here, but it is a question I'm also asking myself. So I'd like to discuss this with you, so that I hope we can understand better our feelings.

I apologize in advance if I'm not completely clear, but that's something I would find difficult to explain even in my mother tongue.

So, what does Alizée mean to me?........................

I've never felt anything like this toward something or someone.
Is this love? Am I in love with Alizée?
I know I've never met her and that I don't actually know how she is, but, as I was saying, she speaks directly my heart and I just don't know what is all this. Is it possible to be in love with someone you have never met?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post

And by the way, let me assure you that your English is terrific and you do a great job making yourself understood!
As Bamagirl said, your English is terrific.

As far as you being in love with her, that's hard to say. I'm in love with the performer. I would pay any price to see her sing and dance to her own songs in a 'real' concert, but one of the biggest reasons I'm in love with the performer is because of the person.

Going to the Studio last year and going to the autograph sessions was something I had to settle for. Seeing her in person in Les Enfories was a great experience, but again, I want to see a concert of 'hers'.

Meeting her at the 'private' autograph session in Paris and the Studio last year were overwhelming experiences for me because of what she has meant and done for me. She came into my life when there was a lot of depression and turned my life around.

So again I say I'm in love with the performer, but maybe I'm just fooling myself.