View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 03:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I saw this posted in Facebook concerning AIFC;

I have no idea what it's about. I visit the site on a regular basis but I certainly don't go through all the posts. I'll have to see if I can come up with some more info.

Ghislain Rossi

1 hr ·

UN AMI PROCHE VIENT DE RECEVOIR UN MESSAGE PRIVE DE "ALIZEE UPDATES", pour lui signaler que la page "ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB(AIFC) était une mauvaise page, remplie de mensonges et surtout SPONSORISEE...je ne m'abaisserai pas à dire ce que, personnellement, je pense de cette page. Le plus important, c'est de voir que les fans en sont satisfaits, et que Alizée Officiel nous a soutenu dans ce travail qui nous prend tellement de temps.

A CLOSE FRIEND HAS JUST RECEIVED A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM "ALIZEE UPDATES" to tell him that the Fb page "ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB (AIFC) was a bad page , full of non true affirmations and (the most important for them)SPONSORISED...I won't answer and I won't tell you what I really think about it. The most important is to see that fans are happy , and that Alizée Officiel has supported us in this work, who takes us time. We make our best to offer the best photos possible, videos and creations. In any case, this type of behaviour is hateful from a page showing simply jealousy...