View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 12:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
End of April...

The video of the day on April 30, 2021 is easy to choose!

More on this topic in the Memory Lane!
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...519#post273519

Alizée in Amsterdam! Incredible video!

Which I've actually watched quite a bit... For some reason I watch and even listen to quite a bit Moi Lolita (Excluding the En Concert version), even though I love it! Probably because there is - thankfully - a lot of choice!!!

But I love so many Alizée songs and performances!!!

While the concert was a general concert, and Alizée wasn’t the main star alone, notice how the audience likes it!

We can be jealous of those who were there...
For me this was such an incredible moment. I had discovered her with the La Isla Bonita song. At that point I wondered who was this singer. When she said "Merci" at the end, I figured she was French. So I did a Google search for "Alizée". I saw a video of her in Amsterdam. I had been in Amsterdam before and enjoyed it there, so I clicked on that video.

When I started watching that, my jaw hit the floor. First because of the incredible music of Laurant Boutanant. Then because of the performance of this beautiful young woman.

At the time, I had no idea she was so young. She danced with such poise, such confidence! I don't know how many times I watched that video that night. All I know is I started watching it late that night, then was still watching it the next morning.