View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 01:54 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Since I've seen both the videos of ( Of as I call her Nine, The Cat-Girl in Stranger Things [ She is Nine , the Elder Sister of Eleven ! ] ). All of Alizee Fandom know that the videos are not Identical; between "I'm Fed Up" and "J'en ai Marre" ; I've wanted to play the videos side by side , if possible. So I did find this utility online which allows this ! I hope I can set if here. If not i will provide instructions how to enable it. I chose to put the English version audio to it; though I could make another with the French audio !
http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/644...wo-english.php
You will have to turn off any ad Blockers.
if the link does not work go to www.youtubemultipler.com ( somehow I accidentally saved two versions; so you should play the First One it is Alizee - Marre - Two - English by Marshal Davout . You may have to pay around with it a little. The videos will have a message they are synchronizing first-wait for that to end; then click on "||" [ to pause all videos and go back to the Start in the middle controls. then click on ">" to play both videos simultaneously on the front controls! Sometimes it works and then sometimes it gets clunky ? ! I think it may get confused between my two versions-same name ( I asked the guy how to delete one; but he has not replied to me yet ? )
When you go to the website you should go to "Latest Creations" Then you click on the Box indicating two videos side by side; then you will have to hunt for the name I put on it ! But I am having problems playing it myself [ even though my ad blocker is off right now ? ! )
I'm having trouble making it work and this week, I don't have a lot of time to figure out why. As far as Stranger Things, I heard about it a few years ago, but resisted watching it, thinking it wasn't my type of show but last year, because of someone I know who was very closely connected with someone who loved the show, I decided to watch it and I can't believe the amount of enjoyment I got out of this series.