View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 03:19 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Hey Now !!! Dont knock my #2 girl, lol.
I won't say it.... you made it too easy lol...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
have some fun, which song is better, more sweeter, more romantic?

Alizee Jacotey, Tempete

Priscilla Prissou, Je Vais M'en Sortir

1) who has the better voice
2) who has the better melody
Now that I am temporarily at a computer, rather than my cell phone, I can respond to this thread better.

I can honestly say that these are both good singers... but I think what separates teh two is that Priscilla is good but Alizée is great. When I listen to Alizée I can actually feel something, she touches the heart.

Although Priscilla doesn't really have the same affect, she still has a good voice, lyrics and sings well with the piano... but I'm not feelin' it. It's like Priscilla is missing some emotion or something.. something is missing.. like she needs to get angry or something... she needs to pour out a little more heart and make me feel it. Know what I mean?

Alizée is also a better performer... she can work a crowd as she has shown many many times. She makes everyone feel the love like an intimate bond between her music and her fans. Priscilla's performances do not convey the same type of connection with her audience... it's almost like the audience members might as well be watching her from a television rather than being there with her because they would gain the same experience.

I have been to many concerts where the artists perform but don't interact or convey some sort of connection with their audience and it stinks because it makes you feel like the artists is saying "thank you for your money" rather than "thank you for your support" ...

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 12-10-2011 at 03:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts