View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 10:30 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Lets say an event is planed and they had confirmed all, it would have been quite feasible for me to fly to Corsica and spend some time in Ajaccio. I saw this as a good opportunity to see her without restrictions like on official events .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
From their Facebook page today,

Hello #teamlyonnet ��
In order to receive you looking our best and fine-tune the last little details of your dance studio, we inform you that the opening will be on Monday 2 October from 3:00 pm. The classes will start on the same day as of 5:00 PM
Don't forget to go support the Marie Do Sunday on la square ��

We count hours and days until we see you! ��

See you Monday. ��

A & g
I don't think they're moving the opening to the second is to fine tune details of the studio. I think it's because they realized it would be on the same day as the Marie Do event and that could result in a smaller crowd for the studio and also a smaller crowd for the Marie-Do and that's something I'm sure they don't want either, because it would take people away from this charitable event.

The results is, now they're going to have the opening on a week day, not a good thing.

The only upside is I'd be surprised if they don't attend the Marie-Do event themselves which would give us some good pictures. If we knew that for sure, that might be a good way for kulli to meet her, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-29-2017 at 10:35 AM..