View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 03:35 PM

IncliningPizza is on a distinguished road

Her albums have been getting consistently better. I know many people do not care for her Psychedelices album, and that Gourmandises and MCE are better. Truth is, they are different tastes. Gourmandises was the manufactured poppy sound, MCE was more for the music and new wave route of music, and Psychedelices was more about the beat and the ability to rock out. All different albums, with different sounds and different views of enjoyment.

I have a feeling that this album is going to be the best of them all. Alizee is a very smart woman, compared to many artists in her particular genre of Rock/Pop/Techno, and she knows what's going to be good or bad. I mean, after three albums, you got to have some sensible idea of what the fanatics want, n'est-ce pas?

What she must NOT do, is go back to her Lolita image. She must become her own star, that many people who do not know her as of yet must notice her as. When she seperates herself from the past, and goes forward with her own personal style best shown on the Psychedelices album, then many countries besides France and maybe Mexico, will begin to notice her a hell of a lot more than she ever could've imagined.

This is going to be awesome, guys.

And Alizee, I know you love Madonna. Please do a cover of Into The Groove for this album! I will forever be grateful, and I'm sure many others would be too.

- IncliningPizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
its good that she's working on a new album, but i'm not expecting much from album four....and probably not going to expect this new one to be released within the next 1 1/2 yrs. Ths last time she released a 'letter' about an album...it took almost 2 yrs for that album to be released. If an album comes out this year....it will flop bigtime!!.

Alizee & new mangement would be wise to take there time with this album if alizee is serious about her music. Anything that is released now would be rushed, imo
I second that motion, JCC.

If it is released this year, then yes I guarantee that it will suck. Not on Alizee's part, but on the producers. The rush to get this talented woman famous must be taken carefully, otherwise she's going to fade away like many others who have tried to keep the integrity of her genre alive.

She already has her fleet of fans, including L'ordre D'Alizee (), so there's no need to go nuts on releasing stuff that is mediocre down to awful. I mean look what Madonna did. She's the Queen of pop, yet I think anybody who has a general sense of what good music is can agree that her last few albums screwed the pooch big time.

- IncliningPizza

Last edited by Ben; 03-12-2009 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Merged. Please don't double post.