View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 08:42 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I've been out of the loop in regard to many Alizée events the last year or so, but it's good to come across these performances as it looks like it was a blast for our petite angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post

What do you mean by all this Alizée?
Thanks for posting these vids in the chatbox comjoz, I was really taken back by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This video that Ray already posted is one of my favorites, not because of filmanship, but it caught some very good moments, plus the close up while she's singing in good def, though a little shaky was good to see.
3:25 Alizee first shows up on stage and in this video
3:32 Starts singing
5:13 Get's a great, great smile and sticks tongue out
7:26 She's turning her head left and right repeatedly as if she'd confused by something going on in front of her; then turns her head and another great smile
7:45 This is the one Ske posted a shorter video of this moment already. She's looking at Greg and has this great look on her face as she turns forward. A look of disapproval or whatever to what he said.
That's a good account of events, I wonder what Greg said to Alizée.

BTW I also wonder why Alizée sang the the lyrics at 3:50 as "You ain't seen the best of you yet" instead of the original by Irene Cara "You ain't seen the best of me yet". The only thing that comes to mind is that she was showing the audience some love and trying to bring out the best in them and if that was the case I love her for that too.

I would've liked to see her perform Flash Dance " What a Feeling" as well though because some years ago we here at AA asked her on her twitter or face book page (if I remember correctly?) if she liked that performance. Nevertheless I'm still stoked that she got to perform Fame as it's timeless.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur